FashionAndYou goes Green!
Introduces Eco-friendly packaging.August 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
FashionAndYou, India’s leading online fashion and lifestyle store, in a progressive ‘go green’ initiative has introduced durable and eco-friendly packaging for its products. Without compromising on quality, the improvised packaging uses original material that is both strong and sleek.
The packaging utilises recycled original craft paper which is highly exclusive, thick and comes with a better finish. Remember the brown paper used to cover books back in school! This tenacious paper, usually used for envelopes these days, is sure to invoke a whiff of nostalgia. Trivikram Thakore, Marketing Director, fashionandyou.com elaborates, “We have raised the bar when it comes to the standard of packaging by doing away with multiple and unnecessary layers used during the packaging process. As an environmentally conscious brand, this is part of FashionAndYou’s futuristic efforts to contribute towards a naturally clean environment.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India