FashionAndYou goes Green!
Introduces Eco-friendly packaging.August 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
FashionAndYou, India’s leading online fashion and lifestyle store, in a progressive ‘go green’ initiative has introduced durable and eco-friendly packaging for its products. Without compromising on quality, the improvised packaging uses original material that is both strong and sleek.
The packaging utilises recycled original craft paper which is highly exclusive, thick and comes with a better finish. Remember the brown paper used to cover books back in school! This tenacious paper, usually used for envelopes these days, is sure to invoke a whiff of nostalgia. Trivikram Thakore, Marketing Director, fashionandyou.com elaborates, “We have raised the bar when it comes to the standard of packaging by doing away with multiple and unnecessary layers used during the packaging process. As an environmentally conscious brand, this is part of FashionAndYou’s futuristic efforts to contribute towards a naturally clean environment.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG