Fashionara aims to raise up to $15 million
To utilise fund for logistics and technology up gradationDecember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashionara, a Bangalore-based ‘e-fashion’, is looking to raise between $10 million and $15 million through Series B funding. The company aims to build logistics and optimise its technology for mobile devices.
The online high-fashion lifestyle store, that started operations just about a year and three months back, had raised Series-A funding from two venture capital firms – Helion Venture Partners and California-based Lightspeed Venture Partners earlier.
“The existing investors are firmly behind us to participate in the Series-B funding, which might also involve another external VC investor. We expect to close the fund-raising exercise in the next couple of months,” said Arun Sirdeshmukh, Co-founder & CEO, Fashionara.com.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore