Fashionara aims to raise up to $15 million
To utilise fund for logistics and technology up gradationDecember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashionara, a Bangalore-based ‘e-fashion’, is looking to raise between $10 million and $15 million through Series B funding. The company aims to build logistics and optimise its technology for mobile devices.
The online high-fashion lifestyle store, that started operations just about a year and three months back, had raised Series-A funding from two venture capital firms – Helion Venture Partners and California-based Lightspeed Venture Partners earlier.
“The existing investors are firmly behind us to participate in the Series-B funding, which might also involve another external VC investor. We expect to close the fund-raising exercise in the next couple of months,” said Arun Sirdeshmukh, Co-founder & CEO, Fashionara.com.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021