Fashionistas welcome Tween To India
The launch party of the Premium Turkish Brand
October 15, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The launch party of the Premium Turkish Brand Tween, known for its contemporary and stylish designs across the globe, saw the who’s who of the fashion fraternity let their hair down. Acquin, Suchitra Pillai, Namit, Amit Gaur, Carol, Candice Pinto, Raghav Sachar, Gaurav Kapoor, Binal & Pia Trivedi, AD Singh, Ekta Chaudhary, Simran Kaur Mundi, and many more renowned names were seen checking out the latest Tween collection at The Grand Hyatt plaza.
“Tween is the perfect addition to our kitty. We present a suave brand to all the young Indians with global sensibilities. The designs are contemporary yet classic, which suits the image of the young Indian men today. The ability to blend simplicity and authenticity is Tween’s USP. We aspire to introduce the brand to a number of cities across the country.” Said, Mr. Abhay Gupta, Executive Director, Blues Clothing Company.
Tween is an accessible designer brand from Istanbul, bridging the gap between the mainstream market and luxury retail to fill a niche in menswear market. The designs are a blend of contemporary and classic, which lends themselves stylishly to the young man of today. Tween is individualistic, cultured and sophisticated. The latest collection draws inspiration from the sixties with bright outfits in simple geometric shapes. The collection consists of esthetically designed shirts and jackets in comfortable fabric.
Tween collections are available at The Grand Hyatt plaza, Mumbai, G 9, South Extension, New Delhi. The collection is priced from Rs. 5000 onwards.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021