Fast Trax expands retail presence
Plans to enter Punjab.May 15, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Fast Trax Food Pvt. Ltd, the sports catering QSR chain, has expanded its footprint in the Indian market by launching their new store at Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar. Keeping the IPL fever in mind, the store was launched by the Kings XI Punjab team including Piyush Chawla, David Andrew Miller, Azhar Mahmood and Siddharth Chitnis. Fast Trax is also the exclusive and official food & restaurant Partner for Kings XI Punjab.
Samar Qureshi, Director, Fast Trax Food Pvt Ltd said, “We are close to 23 stores now and we have been expanding our presence in Delhi/NCR. We are targeting 50 stores in near future and planning to expand base in Punjab. We are targeting the youth who well connect with the sports.”
Fast Trax has on the occasion also launched their new product ‘Chicken Lollipop’.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay