Fast Trax expands retail presence
Plans to enter Punjab.May 15, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Fast Trax Food Pvt. Ltd, the sports catering QSR chain, has expanded its footprint in the Indian market by launching their new store at Moments Mall, Kirti Nagar. Keeping the IPL fever in mind, the store was launched by the Kings XI Punjab team including Piyush Chawla, David Andrew Miller, Azhar Mahmood and Siddharth Chitnis. Fast Trax is also the exclusive and official food & restaurant Partner for Kings XI Punjab.
Samar Qureshi, Director, Fast Trax Food Pvt Ltd said, “We are close to 23 stores now and we have been expanding our presence in Delhi/NCR. We are targeting 50 stores in near future and planning to expand base in Punjab. We are targeting the youth who well connect with the sports.”
Fast Trax has on the occasion also launched their new product ‘Chicken Lollipop’.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021