Fastrack's 100th store
The store is located in Hosur.March 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Youth watch and accessories brand, Fastrack, has launched its 100th exclusive store, marking a nationwide retailing presence through its exclusive Fastrack stores.
The store is located in Hosur and offers products including watches, sunglasses, bags, belts, wallets and wristbands. These exclusive retail stores stand out not only because of the product range they offer but also for their look and feel. All stores have colourful interiors, with interesting wall graffiti in some stores. All products, including watches, have an open display for touch and feel unlike any other store in the country. Exclusive Fastrack stores are also one of the first few players in the market to get their own online radio channel – an exclusive Fastrack radio station that plays in all the outlets.
Ronnie Talati, Vice President and Business Head, Fastrack and New Brands, said, “The exclusive Fastrack stores are an extension of our brand, which not only reflects on our growth as a brand but also caters to every need of today’s youth under one roof. We are currently at 100 exclusive Fastrack stores and kiosks spread over close to 20 states and 50 cities and towns in India. By the end of the next financial year, you will see all these figures grow exponentially.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG