FedEx launches ship site program
To offer consumers access to FedEx services at 12 high-street Printo.April 12, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The world’s largest express transportation company FedEx, today announced the launch of its Ship Site program in India, under the terms of the agreement, customers will be given access to world-class FedEx services at 12 high-street Printo locations in Bangalore.
“With the launch of our Ship Site program in India we are even better placed to satisfy the growing needs of our retail customers. We aim to provide more convenience and accessibility while delivering the same high-quality service, reliability and unparalleled transportation expertise that FedEx is known for,” said Rakesh Shalia, Managing Director, Marketing, FedEx Express Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore