FedEx launches ship site program
To offer consumers access to FedEx services at 12 high-street Printo.April 12, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The world’s largest express transportation company FedEx, today announced the launch of its Ship Site program in India, under the terms of the agreement, customers will be given access to world-class FedEx services at 12 high-street Printo locations in Bangalore.
“With the launch of our Ship Site program in India we are even better placed to satisfy the growing needs of our retail customers. We aim to provide more convenience and accessibility while delivering the same high-quality service, reliability and unparalleled transportation expertise that FedEx is known for,” said Rakesh Shalia, Managing Director, Marketing, FedEx Express Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG