Ferns N Petals enters Bilaspur
Opens first store in the city.
Tags: Ferns N PetalsJuly 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ferns N Petals (FNP) has opened its first store in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh on Link Road. This is the retailer's 127th outlet in the country. Spread over an area of 300 sq.ft, the new outlet offers fresh cut, artificial, and dry flowers; gifting solutions and accessories; floral arrangements; scented candles; candle stands; Italian glass vases; photo frames; incense range based on aromatherapy, and potpourris.
Speaking on the occasion, Anil Sharma, General Manager, Retail, Ferns N Petals, said, “Bilaspur is one of the fastest growing cities and has grown to be the pride of Chhattisgarh. Being the pioneers in the organised flower industry, we understand the aspirations of people in emerging metros where people want a superior shopping experience and hence, we are certain that the foray of FNP in the city will change the way people buy flowers and gifts for their loved ones. We strive to continue growing our retail as well as the e-commerce ventures to make the shopping easier and accessible for our devoted customers.”
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore