Ferns N Petals enters Bilaspur
Opens first store in the city.
Tags: Ferns N PetalsJuly 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ferns N Petals (FNP) has opened its first store in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh on Link Road. This is the retailer's 127th outlet in the country. Spread over an area of 300 sq.ft, the new outlet offers fresh cut, artificial, and dry flowers; gifting solutions and accessories; floral arrangements; scented candles; candle stands; Italian glass vases; photo frames; incense range based on aromatherapy, and potpourris.
Speaking on the occasion, Anil Sharma, General Manager, Retail, Ferns N Petals, said, “Bilaspur is one of the fastest growing cities and has grown to be the pride of Chhattisgarh. Being the pioneers in the organised flower industry, we understand the aspirations of people in emerging metros where people want a superior shopping experience and hence, we are certain that the foray of FNP in the city will change the way people buy flowers and gifts for their loved ones. We strive to continue growing our retail as well as the e-commerce ventures to make the shopping easier and accessible for our devoted customers.”
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores