Ferns N Petals opens in Bhilai
Takes their store count to 129 stores.
Tags: Ferns N PetalsAugust 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ferns N Petals (FNP), an organised floral and gifting solution, launched its first store in Bhilai. With this foray, FNP marked its count to 129th operational store in the country.
Spread over an area of 300 sq. feet, the FNP flower boutique is uniquely designed to cater to the ever growing floral and gifting solutions for the city. The aesthetic, creative and prestigious ambience gives its patrons access to the choicest of gifting solutions, various types of flower requirements, floral decoration in weddings, corporate events or individual parties.
Speaking on the occasion, Anil Sharma, General Manager, Retail, FNP said, “Bhilai is one of the fastest growing cities of Chhattisgarh that brings together a perfect blend of various cultures and ethnicity. Being the pioneers in the organised flower industry, we aim to provide superior floral solutions and shopping experience to the city with our innovative and creative products along with dedicated team of highly experienced and creative professionals.”
Presently, the brand delivers across 400 cities and towns across India and around 150 countries worldwide. While it aims at doubling the retail presence in India within two months resulting their reach to many more countries worldwide.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2