Festive campaign @easyday
The three day Price Cash campaign to offer products at all time low prices.October 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
As the festive season approaches, easyday Market, a Bharti Retail chain, unveils its campaign “Price Cash” – a 3 day special promotional campaign from 26 to 28 October - during which prices on a wide range of quality goods will be at an all-time low.
During the campaign, easyday Market stores across India will provide exciting deals and attractive offers, helping customers enjoy the season. On offer are electronics, home appliances, carpets, blanket, kitchenware and numerous gifting solutions at incredibly low prices with discounts around 50% and more –32-inch LCD TVs at Rs 13,990, Microwaves at Rs 3490, Mixer/Grinders at Rs 890, Bean bags with a free Puffy at Rs 898 are only some of the hot deals.
Mitch Slape, Chief Operating Officer, Bharti Retail, said: “Our weekend “Price Crash” campaign will help our customers enjoy the festive season of Diwali during these times of high prices. We are extremely pleased to offer them compelling deals in this 3 day shopping kick-off campaign, just before Diwali, so that our customers enjoy the festivities and also save money by buying quality products at great prices at easyday Market stores. Additionally, in keeping with our proposition of saving our customers money, we will continue to offer low prices on quality products throughout the year”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021