Festive campaign @easyday
The three day Price Cash campaign to offer products at all time low prices.October 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
As the festive season approaches, easyday Market, a Bharti Retail chain, unveils its campaign “Price Cash” – a 3 day special promotional campaign from 26 to 28 October - during which prices on a wide range of quality goods will be at an all-time low.
During the campaign, easyday Market stores across India will provide exciting deals and attractive offers, helping customers enjoy the season. On offer are electronics, home appliances, carpets, blanket, kitchenware and numerous gifting solutions at incredibly low prices with discounts around 50% and more –32-inch LCD TVs at Rs 13,990, Microwaves at Rs 3490, Mixer/Grinders at Rs 890, Bean bags with a free Puffy at Rs 898 are only some of the hot deals.
Mitch Slape, Chief Operating Officer, Bharti Retail, said: “Our weekend “Price Crash” campaign will help our customers enjoy the festive season of Diwali during these times of high prices. We are extremely pleased to offer them compelling deals in this 3 day shopping kick-off campaign, just before Diwali, so that our customers enjoy the festivities and also save money by buying quality products at great prices at easyday Market stores. Additionally, in keeping with our proposition of saving our customers money, we will continue to offer low prices on quality products throughout the year”.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India