Festive offers by Game4u
Game4u, a specialist retailer of game hardware and software, announces a unique offer. The offer is loaded with huge value
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Game4u, a specialist retailer of game hardware and software, announces a unique offer. The offer is loaded with huge value and would enable new customers who purchase a PlayStation3, PS2, PSP or Xbox360 videogame console with an accessory, to get a free game or get 20 per cent off on the first game, 30 per cent off on the second game and 50 per cent off on the third game purchased, thus providing the best ownership value to the consumer.
Commencing from 20th October, 2011 until 10th January, 2012 the offer will be available across Game4u stores in Mumbai, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, including its online store.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore