Festive offers by Game4u
Game4u, a specialist retailer of game hardware and software, announces a unique offer. The offer is loaded with huge value
October 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Game4u, a specialist retailer of game hardware and software, announces a unique offer. The offer is loaded with huge value and would enable new customers who purchase a PlayStation3, PS2, PSP or Xbox360 videogame console with an accessory, to get a free game or get 20 per cent off on the first game, 30 per cent off on the second game and 50 per cent off on the third game purchased, thus providing the best ownership value to the consumer.
Commencing from 20th October, 2011 until 10th January, 2012 the offer will be available across Game4u stores in Mumbai, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, including its online store.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations