Fila steps into Thane
First store in the city.
Tags: FilaJune 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fila launched their first store in Thane at the buzzing Korum Mall. With a retail presence of over 35 stores across the country, Fila continues to deliver the superior quality and maximum comfort by their extensive range of products. The store stretches over 1000 sq. ft of ingeniously designed layout that enhances your shopping experience. The sprawling new store of Fila provides for a perfect one-stop solution for their wide range of Footwear (Running, Basketball, Soccer, Sandals, Flip flops & Skeletoes), Apparel range consisting of Sportswear like Tracks, Tshirts, Shorts & also Lifestyle products and Sports Accessories like Bags, Caps, Socks, Wristbands.
Commenting on the occasion, Rajiv Bajaj, CEO, Fila said, “We believe in helping our customers buy from a plethora of products they can choose from. Thane is growing extensively and has an ideal market for our products. The new Fila store will give a brand value that will offer the consumers in Thane a sense of trust and reliability. With the fine taste of consumers, we are sure that this store in Thane will help us reach even higher peaks and add a new dimension to our ever-growing reach.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint