Fila steps into Thane
First store in the city.
Tags: FilaJune 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fila launched their first store in Thane at the buzzing Korum Mall. With a retail presence of over 35 stores across the country, Fila continues to deliver the superior quality and maximum comfort by their extensive range of products. The store stretches over 1000 sq. ft of ingeniously designed layout that enhances your shopping experience. The sprawling new store of Fila provides for a perfect one-stop solution for their wide range of Footwear (Running, Basketball, Soccer, Sandals, Flip flops & Skeletoes), Apparel range consisting of Sportswear like Tracks, Tshirts, Shorts & also Lifestyle products and Sports Accessories like Bags, Caps, Socks, Wristbands.
Commenting on the occasion, Rajiv Bajaj, CEO, Fila said, “We believe in helping our customers buy from a plethora of products they can choose from. Thane is growing extensively and has an ideal market for our products. The new Fila store will give a brand value that will offer the consumers in Thane a sense of trust and reliability. With the fine taste of consumers, we are sure that this store in Thane will help us reach even higher peaks and add a new dimension to our ever-growing reach.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021