First Cry, Nino Bambino ink deal
Nino Bambino sells certified organic cotton baby apparel and accessories.January 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asia’s largest online shop for baby products First Cry has recently announced its tie-up with Nino Bambino, a 100 per cent certified organic cotton baby apparel and accessories brand, to sell its products to the Indian consumers. The baby products website will be selling Nino Bambino’s eco-friendly products.
Nino Bambino is a registered brand of Kripa Garments Pvt Ltd and sells 100 per cent certified organic cotton baby apparel and accessories. These products are trendy, functional, sustainable and also affordable.
This tie-up will benefit the customers significantly as they will have greater access to eco-friendly products for the kids at a reasonable price.
Sharing his thoughts on the association, Prateek Anand, Buyer, FirstCry.com, said, “It is our objective to bring good quality products to our customers and we are very happy to announce our association with Nino Bambino, which has a premium collection of organic cotton baby products, just what our customers need. We expect this alliance to be beneficial for both companies and to develop into a sustainable partnership.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint