First Cry, Nino Bambino ink deal
Nino Bambino sells certified organic cotton baby apparel and accessories.January 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asia’s largest online shop for baby products First Cry has recently announced its tie-up with Nino Bambino, a 100 per cent certified organic cotton baby apparel and accessories brand, to sell its products to the Indian consumers. The baby products website will be selling Nino Bambino’s eco-friendly products.
Nino Bambino is a registered brand of Kripa Garments Pvt Ltd and sells 100 per cent certified organic cotton baby apparel and accessories. These products are trendy, functional, sustainable and also affordable.
This tie-up will benefit the customers significantly as they will have greater access to eco-friendly products for the kids at a reasonable price.
Sharing his thoughts on the association, Prateek Anand, Buyer, FirstCry.com, said, “It is our objective to bring good quality products to our customers and we are very happy to announce our association with Nino Bambino, which has a premium collection of organic cotton baby products, just what our customers need. We expect this alliance to be beneficial for both companies and to develop into a sustainable partnership.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021