First Editions store launched in Chennai Today
Odyssey India Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited is set to open its first Editions store in Ampa Sky Walk Mall, Chennai on January 22, 2010.
January 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Odyssey India Limited – a wholly owned subsidiary of Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited – is set to open its first Editions store in Ampa Sky Walk Mall, Chennai on January 22, 2010.
Editions is a destination for luxury writing instruments and the latest venture of Odyssey. The store will be inaugurated by US consul general, Andrew T Simkin and British deputy high commissioner, Mike Nithavrianakis. At present Odyssey has 47 stores (excluding Editions in Chennai) and its total retail size in India is about 2.6 lakh square feet.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazÃ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore