First PVR Multiplex in Jalandhar
Third multiplex in Punjab.
Tags: PVR CinemasApril 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
PVR Ltd. has launched its four screen multiplex at Jalandhar in Punjab. With the launch in Jalandhar, PVR now has presence in three cities of Punjab including Chandigarh and Ludhiana. The multiplex is spread across an area of 45,000 sq. ft., with a capacity of 1,100 seats and will provide an exceptional digital movie experience to the cinegoers of the city at a pricing ranging from Rs 100 – Rs 350. The audis are divided into three categories of Normal, Prime and Gold. The launch is a part of PVR’s organic growth strategy of expanding its presence across pan India. Ajay Bijli, Chairman and Managing Director, PVR Ltd. said, “We are extremely pleased to launch PVR Cinemas in Jalandhar. We have launched PVR in the city keeping in mind the growing needs of the discerning audience for a quality cinema viewing experience" . PVR launch in Jalandhar has been thoughtfully designed keeping in mind the flavour of the city which replicates the local pattern of Punjab.
With the launch in Jalandhar, PVR today stands at 170 screens in 39 cinemas in 23 cities across India.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India