First Reliance Mart store in Mumbai
Reliance Retail has recently announced the launch of its first hypermarket, Reliance Mart, the complete family store in Mumbai
October 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail has recently announced the launch of its first hypermarket, Reliance Mart, the complete family store in Mumbai at Acme Mall, Khira Nagar, S.V. Road, Santacruz (W). After the successful launch of Reliance Mart across cities, this is the first Reliance Mart in the city and 12th in the country.
The new Reliance Mart spread across 80,000 sq ft, with four floors, will provide the shoppers a unique shopping experience with its exclusive assortment of high quality products at low prices. The store carries a range of over 20,000 products catering to the needs of the entire family. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide array of products in every category ranging from fashion clothing, consumer electronics, leisure, fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy, grocery, etc with great value deals. Fashion being an integral part of today’s lifestyle, Reliance Mart also offers its customers trendy apparel, footwear, eyewear, cosmetics and fragrances, fashion jewellery and much more.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021