First Reliance Mart store in Mumbai
Reliance Retail has recently announced the launch of its first hypermarket, Reliance Mart, the complete family store in Mumbai
October 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Reliance Retail has recently announced the launch of its first hypermarket, Reliance Mart, the complete family store in Mumbai at Acme Mall, Khira Nagar, S.V. Road, Santacruz (W). After the successful launch of Reliance Mart across cities, this is the first Reliance Mart in the city and 12th in the country.
The new Reliance Mart spread across 80,000 sq ft, with four floors, will provide the shoppers a unique shopping experience with its exclusive assortment of high quality products at low prices. The store carries a range of over 20,000 products catering to the needs of the entire family. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide array of products in every category ranging from fashion clothing, consumer electronics, leisure, fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy, grocery, etc with great value deals. Fashion being an integral part of today’s lifestyle, Reliance Mart also offers its customers trendy apparel, footwear, eyewear, cosmetics and fragrances, fashion jewellery and much more.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2