First Somany Studio showroom in Mumbai
The company is looking at expanding its presence in Maharashtra
July 11, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Somany Ceramics Ltd, one of the leading players in the Indian ceramic industry inaugurated the first ‘Somany Studio Showroom’ in Navi Mumbai. The showroom was inaugurated by Shri. Abhishek Somany, JMD, Somany Ceramics Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Abhishek Somany, JMD, Somany Ceramics Ltd. said, “We are delighted to open our First Somany Studio showroom in Mumbai. This will be a focus market for us and by opening this showroom; we are determined to further strengthen our network in the state. We aim to open a few more showrooms within this year as there is strong potential in this market for us. It is our continuous endeavor to reach out to a larger section of people.
The newly launched store will give the local people access to the high-end international quality tiles and sanitary products, at their door steps. Spread in an area of over 1000 sqft at Navi Mumbai, the showroom will offer a wide product range and mock displays. The showroom exhibits a wide range of domestic & high end tile collections through state-of-the-art mock-up displays to give customers a feel of how each tile will look in its actual use.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021