First Somany Studio showroom in Mumbai
The company is looking at expanding its presence in Maharashtra
July 11, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Somany Ceramics Ltd, one of the leading players in the Indian ceramic industry inaugurated the first ‘Somany Studio Showroom’ in Navi Mumbai. The showroom was inaugurated by Shri. Abhishek Somany, JMD, Somany Ceramics Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Abhishek Somany, JMD, Somany Ceramics Ltd. said, “We are delighted to open our First Somany Studio showroom in Mumbai. This will be a focus market for us and by opening this showroom; we are determined to further strengthen our network in the state. We aim to open a few more showrooms within this year as there is strong potential in this market for us. It is our continuous endeavor to reach out to a larger section of people.
The newly launched store will give the local people access to the high-end international quality tiles and sanitary products, at their door steps. Spread in an area of over 1000 sqft at Navi Mumbai, the showroom will offer a wide product range and mock displays. The showroom exhibits a wide range of domestic & high end tile collections through state-of-the-art mock-up displays to give customers a feel of how each tile will look in its actual use.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint