First Walk-in-M&B outlet in Indore
M&B Footwear has recently announced the launch of its first exclusive retail outlet of "Walk-in-M&B" at Century-21 Mall, in Indore. Walk-in-M&B is a Pan-India retail face of M&B Footwear. Like all oth
March 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
M&B Footwear has recently announced the launch of its first exclusive retail outlet of "Walk-in-M&B" at Century-21 Mall, in Indore. Walk-in-M&B is a Pan-India retail face of M&B Footwear. Like all other Walk in M&B outlets, this new outlet will also provide unparallel world class shopping experience to its customers.
M&B Footwear offers an array of distinctive International and National Lifestyle Footwear brands like Lee Cooper, ID, Provogue, Merrell & Firangi and all these brands will also be available at the Indore store as well.
"Walk-in-M&B is a distinctively unique international footwear retail chain, contemporary in terms of new age look and approach, aiming to fulfill the needs and aspirations of it's already burgeoning target customer, through a bundle of well segmented offerings", informed Mr. Inder Dev Singh Musafir, Director, M&B Footwear.
The buoyant and fast expanding Footwear Retail Chain has currently 41 exclusive concept stores, located in Premium Malls and High Streets, 97 Shop-in-Shop (in large format stores such as Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Central) and 62 Factory Direct showrooms.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019