First for Jotun paints
Opens concept 'Multicolour' retail outlet in Mumbai.
Tags: Jotun paintsJune 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jotun launched its first exclusive Concept 'Multicolor' retail store at Powai, Mumbai. This exclusive Jotun brand store, also known as Jotun Multicolor outlets, is spread across 350 sq. ft of prime retail space and will provide Jotun Interior, Exterior and Textured range of Jotun paint products.
Commenting on the launch, Anthony Wong, Managing Director, Jotun India Pvt Ltd said, “It gives us immense pleasure to launch the first exclusive Multicolor retail outlet in Mumbai. Considering the current Indian economic scenario, it is safe to predict a nine to 10 per cent growth rate as per research in the paint industry in the next five years, and Mumbai being one of its main contributors. Currently, the paint industry is dominated by the latest Colour Trends, New innovative technologies and products, and Jotun Concept Multicolor Outlet offers a one stop solution to its customers adding ease and convenience helping them in making the right buying decision.”
Jotun ‘Multicolor outlet’ has panels that display the different textures and colours offered by the group, and exhibits decorative paints. These outlets also have the facility that enables the consumer to choose their desired colour, and then receive the desired amount of the same, on the spot. This is extremely viable for those who require small amounts of a particular shade.
This is the first exclusive store in Mumbai that Jotun has set up and has plans to add several more in the future. The store has been set up through a franchisee agreement and will offer customers a wide range of products and services to choose from. It will be managed by specially trained sales teams, who will advise customers as to what color shades would suit their home. In addition, customers will also be able to procure customised exterior / interior colour shades, wall texture advice and get a feel of how different color shades will look in their homes on specialized color kiosks.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021