First of its kind Indian Shopping Festival
A new initiative has been taken by IBSF Promos and Events (P) Ltd to hold India’s first and biggest shopping festival that would last for 60 days starting from November till January next year.
November 10, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
A new initiative has been taken by IBSF Promos and Events (P) Ltd to hold India’s first and biggest shopping festival that would last for 60 days starting from November till January next year. This Indian Shopping Festival has been promoted at the Great India Place in Noida. While declaring the launch of the India Shopping Festival, Abhishek Nanda, CEO, IBSF said, “I am really happy today as we have officially launched the biggest shopping festival of India. It will be a platform for all organised and unorganised retailers to come forward and give the best to the Indian consumers. This shopping festival will give a boost to the retail industry which is just recovering from the loss incurred during recession. Here the customers can enjoy the best quality products during the festival across India.” He added, “Our motto is to promote the shopping tourism in India and this exclusive festival is on the lines of the Dubai Shopping Festival. We are covering both the organised and unorganised players.” Customers can enjoy the festival through scratch and win; cash back offer, monthly bumper prizes and other promotional offers. The Indian Shopping Festival guarantees instant and assured gifts to the consumers like gold coins, cars, bikes, residential flats, international holiday packages, electronic items like digital cameras, LCD, wellness vouchers, etc. Different entertainment events such as musical nights, dandiya nights, rock shows, retail awards and AIDS awareness campaign etc will also be organised in different cities, to ensure maximum participation and to keep the spirit of shopping alive.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG