First of its kind Indian Shopping Festival
A new initiative has been taken by IBSF Promos and Events (P) Ltd to hold India’s first and biggest shopping festival that would last for 60 days starting from November till January next year.
November 10, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
A new initiative has been taken by IBSF Promos and Events (P) Ltd to hold India’s first and biggest shopping festival that would last for 60 days starting from November till January next year. This Indian Shopping Festival has been promoted at the Great India Place in Noida. While declaring the launch of the India Shopping Festival, Abhishek Nanda, CEO, IBSF said, “I am really happy today as we have officially launched the biggest shopping festival of India. It will be a platform for all organised and unorganised retailers to come forward and give the best to the Indian consumers. This shopping festival will give a boost to the retail industry which is just recovering from the loss incurred during recession. Here the customers can enjoy the best quality products during the festival across India.” He added, “Our motto is to promote the shopping tourism in India and this exclusive festival is on the lines of the Dubai Shopping Festival. We are covering both the organised and unorganised players.” Customers can enjoy the festival through scratch and win; cash back offer, monthly bumper prizes and other promotional offers. The Indian Shopping Festival guarantees instant and assured gifts to the consumers like gold coins, cars, bikes, residential flats, international holiday packages, electronic items like digital cameras, LCD, wellness vouchers, etc. Different entertainment events such as musical nights, dandiya nights, rock shows, retail awards and AIDS awareness campaign etc will also be organised in different cities, to ensure maximum participation and to keep the spirit of shopping alive.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group