FirstCry raises $15 million
Funding comes from Vertex Venture Holdings and others.January 16, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
BrainBees Solutions Pvt Ltd, which operates the online baby care product retailer – FirstCry, has raised $15 million from Vertex Venture Holdings with participation from existing investors SAIF Partners and IDG Ventures. However, there are no official words from either party on the amount of money being raised.
Excluding the current round of funding, FirstCry earlier had raised a total $18 million investment until now including $14 million Series B funding from IDG Ventures & SAIF Partners in Feb 2012 and a $4 million funding from SAIF partners in April 2011.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021