FirstCry raises $15 million
Funding comes from Vertex Venture Holdings and others.January 16, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
BrainBees Solutions Pvt Ltd, which operates the online baby care product retailer – FirstCry, has raised $15 million from Vertex Venture Holdings with participation from existing investors SAIF Partners and IDG Ventures. However, there are no official words from either party on the amount of money being raised.
Excluding the current round of funding, FirstCry earlier had raised a total $18 million investment until now including $14 million Series B funding from IDG Ventures & SAIF Partners in Feb 2012 and a $4 million funding from SAIF partners in April 2011.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category