Flash sale @ Oberoi Mall
Over 50 top brands at 50% discount for a single day.January 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Oberoi Mall is hosting the much-awaited and anticipated 50-50 mega sale, wherein more than 70 brands will offer merchandise at flat 50 per cent discount only for one day on Wednesday, January 16th 2013.
The 50-50 mega sale offers an opportunity for shoppers to cram their carts with major brands and the latest introductions - from apparels to jewellery, footwear, branded bags, and watches at fabulous prices from brands like Adidas, Allen Solly, Biba, Gini Jony, Jashn, Levis, Lifestyle, Lords, Malgudi, Mufti, Nautica, Pavers England, Pepe, Provogue, Raymond's, Reebok, Seven East, Simba, UCB etc to name a few.
Commenting on this occasion, Mr. Nirzar Jain, Vice President, Oberoi Mall, said, “This being the fourth season of the 50-50 sale, we have added more brands, both Indian and International, for our valued customers. It is a win-win situation for everybody–brands earn higher sales in one day, while customers get the best deals possible on premium brands.”
To add more excitement to the overall shopping experience for women,’50 brands-50% off’ sale has been clubbed up with the ‘Women’s Wednesday,’ which is Oberoi Mall’s existing property exclusively for women with additional offers for women only.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India