Flash sale @ Oberoi Mall
Over 50 top brands at 50% discount for a single day.January 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Oberoi Mall is hosting the much-awaited and anticipated 50-50 mega sale, wherein more than 70 brands will offer merchandise at flat 50 per cent discount only for one day on Wednesday, January 16th 2013.
The 50-50 mega sale offers an opportunity for shoppers to cram their carts with major brands and the latest introductions - from apparels to jewellery, footwear, branded bags, and watches at fabulous prices from brands like Adidas, Allen Solly, Biba, Gini Jony, Jashn, Levis, Lifestyle, Lords, Malgudi, Mufti, Nautica, Pavers England, Pepe, Provogue, Raymond's, Reebok, Seven East, Simba, UCB etc to name a few.
Commenting on this occasion, Mr. Nirzar Jain, Vice President, Oberoi Mall, said, “This being the fourth season of the 50-50 sale, we have added more brands, both Indian and International, for our valued customers. It is a win-win situation for everybody–brands earn higher sales in one day, while customers get the best deals possible on premium brands.”
To add more excitement to the overall shopping experience for women,’50 brands-50% off’ sale has been clubbed up with the ‘Women’s Wednesday,’ which is Oberoi Mall’s existing property exclusively for women with additional offers for women only.
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results