Flat net profit for Bata in Q1
Also plans to add 100 stores by year-endMay 05, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bata India reported a 2.4 per cent y-o-y increase in its standalone net profit at Rs 39.4 crore for the quarter ended March 31, ‘14.
The company also plans to open 100 new stores across the country this year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021