Flat net profit for Bata in Q1
Also plans to add 100 stores by year-endMay 05, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bata India reported a 2.4 per cent y-o-y increase in its standalone net profit at Rs 39.4 crore for the quarter ended March 31, ‘14.
The company also plans to open 100 new stores across the country this year.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore