Flipkart launches its own Payment Interface
PayZippy provides more secure transactionJuly 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a recent development, leading e-commerce player Flipkart team has just launched its own online payment gateway ‘PayZippy’ under a new registered company Flipkart Payment Gateway Services (FPGS). PayZippy is a useful service that will empower card payments for websites and mobile sites of Indian merchants. Although, company has also announced that it will launch much larger customer-centric payment gateway solution in coming months. There has been a lot of buzz in regard to Flipkart developing its own payment gateway since company has registered two new companies -- Flipkart Payment Gateway Services Pvt Ltd and Flipkart Marketplace Pvt Ltd in previous year.
Speaking on development, Sachin Bansal co-founder and CEO, Flipkart.com said, “PayZippy will provide Indian merchants with higher optimization at various levels apart from ensuring security. The payment solution is also PCI DSS (data security standards) certified and is backed by an indigenously-developed advanced fraud detection system.”
PayZippy aims to provide 2,000 merchants by end of March 2014.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear