Flipkart launches its own Payment Interface
PayZippy provides more secure transactionJuly 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
In a recent development, leading e-commerce player Flipkart team has just launched its own online payment gateway ‘PayZippy’ under a new registered company Flipkart Payment Gateway Services (FPGS). PayZippy is a useful service that will empower card payments for websites and mobile sites of Indian merchants. Although, company has also announced that it will launch much larger customer-centric payment gateway solution in coming months. There has been a lot of buzz in regard to Flipkart developing its own payment gateway since company has registered two new companies -- Flipkart Payment Gateway Services Pvt Ltd and Flipkart Marketplace Pvt Ltd in previous year.
Speaking on development, Sachin Bansal co-founder and CEO, Flipkart.com said, “PayZippy will provide Indian merchants with higher optimization at various levels apart from ensuring security. The payment solution is also PCI DSS (data security standards) certified and is backed by an indigenously-developed advanced fraud detection system.”
PayZippy aims to provide 2,000 merchants by end of March 2014.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG