Flipkart may raise Rs 1,200 crore
Russia-based DST Global is likely to led fresh round of fundingMay 26, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart is all set to raise $ 200 million (nearly Rs 1200 crore) in a fresh round of funding from Russia-based DST Global, and it could be its biggest so far, highlighted media reports.
It is also understand that General Atlantic and Fidelity are also in discussions with this Bangalore-based e-retailer, but there was no confirmation from any of the players.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021