Flipkart may raise Rs 1,200 crore
Russia-based DST Global is likely to led fresh round of fundingMay 26, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart is all set to raise $ 200 million (nearly Rs 1200 crore) in a fresh round of funding from Russia-based DST Global, and it could be its biggest so far, highlighted media reports.
It is also understand that General Atlantic and Fidelity are also in discussions with this Bangalore-based e-retailer, but there was no confirmation from any of the players.
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen