Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.August 24, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.
"The monthly transactions on our platform have grown 800 per cent since December last year, fuelled by the exponential growth in number of online merchants, mobile recharges and bill payment transactions," PhonePe co-founder and CEO Sameer Nigam said. He added that a significant lever of growth has been UPI-based transactions on its platform.
- Amazon Prime Days register 35% surge from small towns
- Select CITYWALK adds Japanese luxury brand Onitsuka Tiger to its brand portfolio
- Milkbasket launches voice buying
- Flipkart adds recharge, travel tabs on its mobile app
- Grofers to enter FMCG segment; targets Rs 2,500 crore sales in FY19
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy