Flipkart’s new payment gateway
New service stores credit card informationDecember 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart's payment solutions subsidiary - Flipkart Payment Gateway Services (FPGS) has launched its latest new version of its payment gateway PayZippy.
This service will allow online consumers to store their card information and use it for making online payments on merchant sites. Flipkart had launched a gateway for merchants and mobile sites in July.
Mekin Maheswari, head of payments and digital media, Flipkart, said," We have reduced the time taken for making online payments by 50 per cent."
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2