Flipkart’s new payment gateway
New service stores credit card informationDecember 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart's payment solutions subsidiary - Flipkart Payment Gateway Services (FPGS) has launched its latest new version of its payment gateway PayZippy.
This service will allow online consumers to store their card information and use it for making online payments on merchant sites. Flipkart had launched a gateway for merchants and mobile sites in July.
Mekin Maheswari, head of payments and digital media, Flipkart, said," We have reduced the time taken for making online payments by 50 per cent."
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores