FnY offers Easter sale
Brings weekend sale named "Roz Hoga Funday".April 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashionandyou.com is celebrating Easter by launching its new sale for the weekend. The sale, dubbed “Roz Hoga Funday”, will gives users to Rs 300 store credit everyday to be able to shop more. The deal started on Good Friday (April 6, 2012) and will last until Easter Sunday (April 8, 2012).
The online fashion retailer will be offering discounts up to 80 per cent off on items ranging from apparel, accessories, beauty, kidswear, fragrances, home accessories and more, along with deals running throughout these three days.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category