FnY ropes in Nargis Fakhri
The face for the e-retailer, Nargis will feature in private sales.October 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashionandyou.com, the lifestyle e-retailer, has announced Nargis Fakhri as the face of the store. She was recently showcased on the portal’s website and social media page through a quirky teaser campaign. The svelte model turned actor will now feature as Brand Ambassador for the private sales club which houses fashion and luxury brands across apparel, designer wear, accessories, footwear, watches, jewellery and much more.
“We are excited to partner with Nargis Fakhri as brand ambassador. She epitomises fashion and style which complements our brand positioning. She is representative of the sophisticated appeal our customers expect from us. We are very excited about the upcoming work that we will create with her as we drive our brand awareness to its next level” said Trivikram Thakore, Marketing Director, fashionandyou.com.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India