Forever 21 forays into India
Flagship Store at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi, September 18th, 2010: America’s hottest fashion brand Forever 21 has opened a sprawling 10,000 square feet Flagship store at Ambience mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
‘"Forever 21 has been one of the hottest retailers in the U.S. over the last several years and we are very excited to announce our entry into the Indian market.’ said Don Chang, owner and founder of Forever 21. ‘The Indian women truly understand and appreciate fashion and opening of Forever 21 will encourage fashionistas to give into their style quotient and will provide them a much needed “Fashion Stimulus.”
Forever 21 offers a large collection of all the latest fashion trends at unbeatable price and as they have limited pieces it allows every person to have a feel of “one of a kind “pair of clothing that they own. Forever 21 is very proud of its unique and fast changing clothing line.
The store showcases the entire line of Forever 21’s range of apparel and extensive array of jewellery, hair accessories, belts, shoes and scarves.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group