Forever 21 forays into India
Flagship Store at Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi, September 18th, 2010: America’s hottest fashion brand Forever 21 has opened a sprawling 10,000 square feet Flagship store at Ambience mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
‘"Forever 21 has been one of the hottest retailers in the U.S. over the last several years and we are very excited to announce our entry into the Indian market.’ said Don Chang, owner and founder of Forever 21. ‘The Indian women truly understand and appreciate fashion and opening of Forever 21 will encourage fashionistas to give into their style quotient and will provide them a much needed “Fashion Stimulus.”
Forever 21 offers a large collection of all the latest fashion trends at unbeatable price and as they have limited pieces it allows every person to have a feel of “one of a kind “pair of clothing that they own. Forever 21 is very proud of its unique and fast changing clothing line.
The store showcases the entire line of Forever 21’s range of apparel and extensive array of jewellery, hair accessories, belts, shoes and scarves.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store