Forever: Destination Store opens with new collection
Forever Precious Jewellery and Diamond Ltd., a Group Company
March 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Forever Precious Jewellery and Diamond Ltd., a Group Company of the Rs. 5000 cr Su-Raj Diamonds, India’s leading diamond and jewellery manufacturer since 1950 announced the launch of its Jewellery showroom at GK Market on March 27, 2011. This sprawling 3 tier 2500 sq ft store will showcase a wide range of dazzling gold and diamond jewellery which will be a blend of both traditional and contemporary designs across various formats of gems and jewellery.
The company also announced its association with Pantaloons Femina Miss India (PMFI) 2011 as their Official Crown & Jewellery Sponsor.
To commemorate the launch of the store and the tie-up with PFMI, Forever Jewellery has come out with an exclusive limited edition collection aptly called the ‘Forever Femina Miss India Signature Collection’.
Mr. Jai Begani, Managing Director, Forever Precious Jewellery and Diamonds Ltd. stated, “We are extremely proud to inaugurate our ‘Destination Boutique’ in New Delhi. Forever Jewellery has been renowned for its stylish designs and exquisite craftsmanship and will present creations of stunning elegance and captivating originality. Our New Delhi showroom will offer the finest diamond and gold jewellery, including outstanding customer service.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India