Forevermark enters India
Forevermark, the diamond brand from the De Beers Group of companies
January 24, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Forevermark, the diamond brand from the De Beers Group of companies is today pleased to announce its entry into the Indian market. Starting with a launch in the garden city of Bengaluru over the next few months, Forevermark will be partnering with leading jewellers across Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata introducing Forevermark diamonds to the discerning Indian consumer.
Stephen Lussier, CEO Forevermark states, “In the two years since launch, Forevermark has expanded into 350 doors and achieved more than $200 million retail sales. Given this overwhelming response to our launch in China, Hong Kong and Japan, we are delighted to launch in India, a market that is of significant importance to us. Forevermark is a diamond brand that will offer today’s Indian diamond purchasers, quality, integrity and inspiration. We’re glad to be able to introduce what we believe will become the ultimate diamond brand to the Indian market.”
Less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are eligible to become a Forevermark diamond. Each offers a promise over and above the traditional 4C’s – a promise that not only gives assurances of quality, but also assurances of integrity – every Forevermark diamond has been responsibly sourced and has been nurtured at every step of its journey. Only a few exclusive jewelers, each passionate about creating the finest designs inspired by these exceptional diamonds are able to sell at retail.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021