Fragrance boutique in Bangalore
IRIS Aroma Boutique launched by Ripple Fragrances
Tags: IRISOctober 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
IRIS, from Ripple Fragrances, the spatial fragrance initiative of the Mysore-based N R Group launches India’s first home fragrance boutique at Lavelle Road, Bangalore. The focus is to provide a complete fragrant experience under one roof revolutionizing the world of Fragrances.
The merchandise includes novel fragrance delivery systems, innovative accessories and unique home décor artefacts. The boutique also offers an extensive candle range.
Though these products are present in various retail stores in the country, this would be the first stand alone fragrance boutique where all IRIS fragrance products, accessories and home decor artefacts will be made available under one roof.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG