Fragrance boutique in Bangalore
IRIS Aroma Boutique launched by Ripple Fragrances
Tags: IRISOctober 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
IRIS, from Ripple Fragrances, the spatial fragrance initiative of the Mysore-based N R Group launches India’s first home fragrance boutique at Lavelle Road, Bangalore. The focus is to provide a complete fragrant experience under one roof revolutionizing the world of Fragrances.
The merchandise includes novel fragrance delivery systems, innovative accessories and unique home décor artefacts. The boutique also offers an extensive candle range.
Though these products are present in various retail stores in the country, this would be the first stand alone fragrance boutique where all IRIS fragrance products, accessories and home decor artefacts will be made available under one roof.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group