Franchise India 2012-A success story
India gets business at the Franchise India Exhibition 2012.November 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Franchise India 2012, the 10th edition of Asia’s Biggest Franchise, Retail & Small Business show commenced at Pragati Maidan. The two day event wrote a number of success stories as it brought in together Over 300 Brands, 500 Business Concepts, 4 Conferences with 150 Speakers and 1500 delegates.
At the inaugural ceremony of the event began with light lamping and unveiling of the Indian Franchise Report 2012. The event was presented by Naturals, Burg Watches, Greentrends, Aura, Club City, Safexpress, Mahur Thalis and Chabbra 555 with the support of Indian Franchise Association.
Alongside the presence of leading franchise companies at the exhibition, the platform also featured 4 conferences on both days of the show, bringing together over 100 speakers with about 30 plus international speakers. These were namely the Entrepreneurship Summit, Franchise Knowledge Series, Brand Licensing 2012 and Retail Knowledge Series.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations