Franco Leone’s first store in Delhi
The 1800 sq ft will feature an exciting showcase of an extensive range of Footwear, Apparels and accessories
June 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Franco Leone, a leading brand for Men from Franco Group is expanding with the opening of its first exclusive store in West Delhi located at the main market in Rajouri Garden. The store will extend the reach of the exclusive Franco Leone brand and give the customers to experience an exclusive environment of pristine elegance.
The 1800 sq ft will feature an exciting showcase of an extensive range of Footwear, Apparels and accessories. The ambience of the store looked elegant, cool and inviting. The uniqueness of the store is the snowhite theme which has been used throughout the stores and the sitting arrangement has been inspired from ice cubes.
“Franco Leone is increasingly focusing on expansion in all across India,” says Mr. S. C. Bhambri, Chairman, Franco Group. “We are planning to open 15 more stores by the end of 2011 in cities such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Punjab and Bangalore,” he adds.
Franco Leone is available in almost 700 stores pan India. These are mainly MBOs 9Multi Branded outlets) and chain stores like Shoppers Stop, reliance Footprint, Biglife, pantaloon Lifestyle, Metro, Mochi, Central, Regal and INC5.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint