Franco Leone’s first store in Delhi
The 1800 sq ft will feature an exciting showcase of an extensive range of Footwear, Apparels and accessories
June 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Franco Leone, a leading brand for Men from Franco Group is expanding with the opening of its first exclusive store in West Delhi located at the main market in Rajouri Garden. The store will extend the reach of the exclusive Franco Leone brand and give the customers to experience an exclusive environment of pristine elegance.
The 1800 sq ft will feature an exciting showcase of an extensive range of Footwear, Apparels and accessories. The ambience of the store looked elegant, cool and inviting. The uniqueness of the store is the snowhite theme which has been used throughout the stores and the sitting arrangement has been inspired from ice cubes.
“Franco Leone is increasingly focusing on expansion in all across India,” says Mr. S. C. Bhambri, Chairman, Franco Group. “We are planning to open 15 more stores by the end of 2011 in cities such as Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Punjab and Bangalore,” he adds.
Franco Leone is available in almost 700 stores pan India. These are mainly MBOs 9Multi Branded outlets) and chain stores like Shoppers Stop, reliance Footprint, Biglife, pantaloon Lifestyle, Metro, Mochi, Central, Regal and INC5.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021