Freecharge.in appoints CTO
Nag Thota moves from Yatra.com to Freecharge.in as CTO.April 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nag Thota, who has been a part of the Yatra.com team as a CTO, has moved base to head the same position at Freecharge.in, the online recharging solution provider. At Freecharge.in, Thota will be responsible for driving further growth and expansion of the company by leveraging his strengths in the field and his diverse experience with companies like Yatra.com, Amazon and Yahoo!, to name a few.
Thota’s business insights and leadership will be instrumental in the company’s growth. Commenting on his new appointment as CTO, Freecharge.in, Nag Thota said, “Freecharge.in is a young and energetic organisation, which has shown great promise. The company is a pioneer in providing e-commerce solutions to its prepaid users and has gained a customer base of over 1.5 million in a short span of 18 months since its inception. That fact in itself is commendable and shows the great potential the company has. I am very excited to contribute and to be a part of this growth story.”
Kunal Shah, Co-founder and CEO, Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd, said, “It is indeed a pleasure to have Nag Thota onboard with us. His wealth of experience in the industry will prove to be an asset for Freecharge.in and will go a long way in strengthening our position in the market.”
Nag Thota holds an experience of over 19 years in web and computing infrastructure.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%