French Connection First Exclusive Women's Wear
After its resounding success across the suburbs in Mumbai
October 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
After its resounding success across the suburbs in Mumbai, Brand Marketing India, announces the opening of its first French Connection exclusive women’s wear store in Mumbai at the G7 Mall, Seven Bungalows.
The store’s edgy yet sleek environment is spunky yet inviting, keeping the focus on the clothes. Wooden floors are offset by pure white walls and a play of direct and indirect lighting complementing the structural elements of the store. With an area of 820 sq ft, French Connection store introduces the much awaited Autumn Winter 2010 collection; which is all about variation that plays a key role this season.
Merchandise exclusively designed for women, the store houses—Jersey with antique fronts, Trousers that make a statement this season with cropped military pants. The jackets and cashmere-blend ruffle-front coat are available at Rs 7999 and Rs 9999 respectively.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn