French Connection enters Kolkata
After its resounding success across India, French Connection,
April 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
After its resounding success across India, French Connection, Britain’s leading hi-fashion brand opened its first stand alone store in Kolkata at the South City Mall. The French Connection store, spread over 1400 sq ft of shopping space will offer the best of fashion backed by unprecedented level of service for the fashion conscious consumers.
Commenting on the launch of the store in Kolkata, Ms. Mansi Zaveri, Manager Marketing & Communications, remarked: “Given the vibrancy and the fashion-forward mindset of the Kolkata consumer, we are confident of the brand’s successful domination in the space. This is set to be an important season for French Connection with our increasing retail presence over the coming months supported by a successful and extended version to the Spring Summer campaign.”
The store’s edgy yet sleek environment is spunky yet inviting, keeping the focus on the clothes. Wooden floors are offset by pure white walls and a play of direct and indirect lighting complementing the structural elements of the store. French Connection at South City Mall, Kolkata introduces the successful Spring Summer 2011 collection; which is all about trendy and contemporary style.
The French Connection woman witness’s clean, feminine and effortlessly elegant style, capturing the best of Parisian fashion and 70’s Riviera chic with the right mix of preppy British influences. For men, this spring, the wardrobe becomes sophisticated yet fashion-forward with looks that stay true to his rugged masculinity.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores