French fashion comes to Mumbai
Elle fashionwear opens in Bandra.October 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Elle Fashionwear, the premium French fashion brand hosted an exclusive ladies soiree to launch their first ELLE Boutique in Mumbai on Linking Road, Bandra. Brought to India by Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd. in partnership with France’s Lagardère Active Group, ELLE Fashionwear was launched for women in India earlier this year. This flagship store is styled on the lines of a European Boutique and reflects the brands “feminine and chic” positioning.
With exclusive ELLE Boutiques in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Chandigarh, Elle has introduced their new space on the high end fashion street of Bandra in Mumbai. The brand is also being sold through select Shop in shops like Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Central and Kapsons.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2