French fashion comes to Mumbai
Elle fashionwear opens in Bandra.October 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Elle Fashionwear, the premium French fashion brand hosted an exclusive ladies soiree to launch their first ELLE Boutique in Mumbai on Linking Road, Bandra. Brought to India by Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd. in partnership with France’s Lagardère Active Group, ELLE Fashionwear was launched for women in India earlier this year. This flagship store is styled on the lines of a European Boutique and reflects the brands “feminine and chic” positioning.
With exclusive ELLE Boutiques in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Chandigarh, Elle has introduced their new space on the high end fashion street of Bandra in Mumbai. The brand is also being sold through select Shop in shops like Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Central and Kapsons.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores