Frontier Biscuits eyes Punjab
Opens store in Bhatinda; offers 45 variants of biscuits.October 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Frontier Biscuits, 91 year old name in bakery products, is now planning to expand its retail footprints in Punjab market. To start off with, its has opened its store in Bhatinda which will offer 45 variety of eggless premium biscuits.
The brand currently has stores in Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Amritsar and Jalandhar.
Rajan Sethi, Chief – Business Development, Frontier Biscuits said, "The company is presently experiencing an average growth rate of 11 per cent. With the new stores in the pipeline for the Punjab market and across India, we strengthen our promise to enter new market areas and make Frontier Biscuits more accessible to the masses and biscuits lovers. We recently launched 3 variants of ‘No added sugar’ biscuits in July, 2012 increasing our product portfolio from already existing 45 varieties. The company has always been committed to deliver quality products and services to its customers at right place, time & price making Frontier Biscuits a household biscuit brand in Punjab.”
Frontier Biscuits have 12 processing zones which cater to 50 exclusive branded retail stores across North India. The brand follows the traditional handmade approach and use of natural ingredients to manufacture biscuits along with stringent quality checks.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2