Fujifilm to spend Rs 20 cr on brand building
Poising strictly on brand building, Japanese digital imaging firm Fujifilm has decided
June 21, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Poising strictly on brand building, Japanese digital imaging firm Fujifilm has decided to embark on some branding exercise in order to be at par with its competitors like Nikon, Canon and Sony.
The company has kept Rs 20 core budget aside only for these brand building activities with the aim to target 1,500 retail outlets as compared to 1000 at present.
This would spread significant share of awareness among its customers and boost its sales growth in digital camera section, in specific.
The company believes that advertising and other below-the-line activities would enhance its brand presence.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay