Fujifilm to spend Rs 20 cr on brand building
Poising strictly on brand building, Japanese digital imaging firm Fujifilm has decided
June 21, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Poising strictly on brand building, Japanese digital imaging firm Fujifilm has decided to embark on some branding exercise in order to be at par with its competitors like Nikon, Canon and Sony.
The company has kept Rs 20 core budget aside only for these brand building activities with the aim to target 1,500 retail outlets as compared to 1000 at present.
This would spread significant share of awareness among its customers and boost its sales growth in digital camera section, in specific.
The company believes that advertising and other below-the-line activities would enhance its brand presence.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021