Funskool expands its network
Opens its first store in CoimbatoreMarch 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Funskool India, a toy company, has opened its first store in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, and it will feature the entire product range manufactured and distributed by this company.
In addition, this outlet spread over 1,500 sq ft, would allow children to effectively ‘experience’ the wide array of toys.
John Baby, Chief Executive Officer, Funskool, said, “This store gives us an opportunity to reach a wider target audience.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn