Funskool expands its network
Opens its first store in CoimbatoreMarch 19, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Funskool India, a toy company, has opened its first store in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, and it will feature the entire product range manufactured and distributed by this company.
In addition, this outlet spread over 1,500 sq ft, would allow children to effectively ‘experience’ the wide array of toys.
John Baby, Chief Executive Officer, Funskool, said, “This store gives us an opportunity to reach a wider target audience.”
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations