Future Brands to look at more on the IPR plank
Modern retail has brought along with it changes most retailers cannot shy away from. Brand licensing, franchising, IPR are a few of them.
November 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Modern retail has brought along with it changes most retailers cannot shy away from. Brand licensing, franchising, IPR are a few of them. With a similar agenda of moving ahead as a comprehensive brand, Pantaloon Retail’s (India) subsidiary, Future Brands is looking at creating a vertical for licensing and franchising as a part of their already IPR business. “It is something we are looking at and wish to explore further, probably by the next fiscal year. This positions our company with a comprehensive view on brands and the branding business.” said Anand Pandey, Vice-President Future Brands. This new vertical comes in the light of the company wanting to venture into IPR aspect of modern retail.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear