Future Brands to look at more on the IPR plank
Modern retail has brought along with it changes most retailers cannot shy away from. Brand licensing, franchising, IPR are a few of them.
November 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Modern retail has brought along with it changes most retailers cannot shy away from. Brand licensing, franchising, IPR are a few of them. With a similar agenda of moving ahead as a comprehensive brand, Pantaloon Retail’s (India) subsidiary, Future Brands is looking at creating a vertical for licensing and franchising as a part of their already IPR business. “It is something we are looking at and wish to explore further, probably by the next fiscal year. This positions our company with a comprehensive view on brands and the branding business.” said Anand Pandey, Vice-President Future Brands. This new vertical comes in the light of the company wanting to venture into IPR aspect of modern retail.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi