Future Brands to look at more on the IPR plank
Modern retail has brought along with it changes most retailers cannot shy away from. Brand licensing, franchising, IPR are a few of them.
November 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Modern retail has brought along with it changes most retailers cannot shy away from. Brand licensing, franchising, IPR are a few of them. With a similar agenda of moving ahead as a comprehensive brand, Pantaloon Retail’s (India) subsidiary, Future Brands is looking at creating a vertical for licensing and franchising as a part of their already IPR business. “It is something we are looking at and wish to explore further, probably by the next fiscal year. This positions our company with a comprehensive view on brands and the branding business.” said Anand Pandey, Vice-President Future Brands. This new vertical comes in the light of the company wanting to venture into IPR aspect of modern retail.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group