Future Group Forays into Personal Care Segment
DJ&C, the private brand of Future Group, after its success in
March 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
DJ&C, the private brand of Future Group, after its success in the apparel segment, today announced the launch of its deodorant range for boys and girls, thereby foraying into personal care segment.
Date, Hangout and Street are the three variants for the boys followed by Show Stopper, Shine & Sparkle for the girls. They will be available for an offer price of Rs 109 at all Big Bazaar stores.
Speaking on the launch Mr. Devendra Chawla, Head – Private Brands said, “Today’s youth is ambitious and wants to be unconventional and larger-than-life. And they look for avenues that can enable and showcase their spirit to be famous and look famous. With DJ&C we try to bridge this gap. The ‘Look Famous’ platform of the brand attempts to democratize style and fashion by bringing it within the reach of the masses”
DJ&C would be the second brand from Future Group to enter this category after John Miller. Both these brands cater to different segment of audience. While John Miller looks at catering the office goers, DJ&C will look at reaching out college going youth.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2