Future Group Forays into Personal Care Segment
DJ&C, the private brand of Future Group, after its success in
March 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
DJ&C, the private brand of Future Group, after its success in the apparel segment, today announced the launch of its deodorant range for boys and girls, thereby foraying into personal care segment.
Date, Hangout and Street are the three variants for the boys followed by Show Stopper, Shine & Sparkle for the girls. They will be available for an offer price of Rs 109 at all Big Bazaar stores.
Speaking on the launch Mr. Devendra Chawla, Head – Private Brands said, “Today’s youth is ambitious and wants to be unconventional and larger-than-life. And they look for avenues that can enable and showcase their spirit to be famous and look famous. With DJ&C we try to bridge this gap. The ‘Look Famous’ platform of the brand attempts to democratize style and fashion by bringing it within the reach of the masses”
DJ&C would be the second brand from Future Group to enter this category after John Miller. Both these brands cater to different segment of audience. While John Miller looks at catering the office goers, DJ&C will look at reaching out college going youth.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%