Future Group and Percept all set to offer Bollywood experience: A new JV in the filmdom
Entertainment, Media and Communications Company, Percept, joins hand with Future Group to form a 50:50 JV in ‘Bollywood Retail’.
May 15, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Entertainment, Media and Communications Company, Percept, joins hand with Future Group to form a 50:50 JV in ‘Bollywood Retail’. Bollywood Corporation Private Limited, the earlier venture of Percept, was aimed to provide the complete “Bollywood Experience” including Bollywood Cafes, Walk Throughs, Hall of Fame, Bollywood Museums, Bollywood Theme Park, Merchandising and a host of other experiential offerings for the visitors. This JV will fully exploit the retail infrastructure of Future Group and resources of Percept like the company’s IPR asset and software. The first Bollywood Experience Centre is expected to come up by fourth quarter of 2008. The initial invesment will be of Rs.500 million with the launching of eight to ten outlets in the first phase at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Indore, Jaipur, Pune, Delhi and Mumbai. Presently, Bollywood Retail will focus on providing the `Bollywood Experience` and `Bollywood Merchandizing` within the Future Group`s retail network.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy