Future Group and Percept all set to offer Bollywood experience: A new JV in the filmdom
Entertainment, Media and Communications Company, Percept, joins hand with Future Group to form a 50:50 JV in ‘Bollywood Retail’.
May 15, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
Entertainment, Media and Communications Company, Percept, joins hand with Future Group to form a 50:50 JV in ‘Bollywood Retail’. Bollywood Corporation Private Limited, the earlier venture of Percept, was aimed to provide the complete “Bollywood Experience” including Bollywood Cafes, Walk Throughs, Hall of Fame, Bollywood Museums, Bollywood Theme Park, Merchandising and a host of other experiential offerings for the visitors. This JV will fully exploit the retail infrastructure of Future Group and resources of Percept like the company’s IPR asset and software. The first Bollywood Experience Centre is expected to come up by fourth quarter of 2008. The initial invesment will be of Rs.500 million with the launching of eight to ten outlets in the first phase at Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Indore, Jaipur, Pune, Delhi and Mumbai. Presently, Bollywood Retail will focus on providing the `Bollywood Experience` and `Bollywood Merchandizing` within the Future Group`s retail network.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjaliâ€™s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India