Future Group joins loyalty program Payback
Largest retail formats will enable consumers to collect Payback points from September 2011
July 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Future Group will introduce Payback as new loyalty program, improving consequently the way millions of Indian customers shop, save and get rewarded. Payback enables consumers to collect points with hundreds of relevant companies offline, online and on the move, with just a single card. All Future Group companies are set to join the sophisticated coalition loyalty program. This adds 1,600 new points of sale to the pan-Indian Payback network, doubling its size.
“Joining Payback strengthens the key pillars of our businesses: scale, efficiency and customer orientation”, says Vibha Rishi, Executive Director Customer Strategy, Future Group. “With Payback, our customers enjoy an even more rewarding shopping experience while we further deepen our understanding of shopper’s wishes and buying behavior. Future Group will benefit from Payback’s marketing platform with its proven track record in boosting customer loyalty and increasing sales substantially.”
The largest Future Group retail formats will introduce Payback in September 2011. Launch brands include fashion chain Pantaloon, Big Bazaar hypermarkets, Food Bazaar supermarkets, Central malls, consumer electronics chain eZone and home furnisher Home Town. With the new multi-partner platform, consumers will experience greatly enhanced possibilities to earn points quickly and to convert them into attractive rewards. Payback offers members better deals on their purchases, easy in-store redemption opportunities at all partners and an online shopping platform representing key Indian e-commerce shops. Basic discounts on purchases from Future Group companies earned through Payback range up to 2 percent. Additionally, customers will get a remarkable amount of promotional points and discount coupons.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn