Future Group joins loyalty program Payback
Largest retail formats will enable consumers to collect Payback points from September 2011
July 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Future Group will introduce Payback as new loyalty program, improving consequently the way millions of Indian customers shop, save and get rewarded. Payback enables consumers to collect points with hundreds of relevant companies offline, online and on the move, with just a single card. All Future Group companies are set to join the sophisticated coalition loyalty program. This adds 1,600 new points of sale to the pan-Indian Payback network, doubling its size.
“Joining Payback strengthens the key pillars of our businesses: scale, efficiency and customer orientation”, says Vibha Rishi, Executive Director Customer Strategy, Future Group. “With Payback, our customers enjoy an even more rewarding shopping experience while we further deepen our understanding of shopper’s wishes and buying behavior. Future Group will benefit from Payback’s marketing platform with its proven track record in boosting customer loyalty and increasing sales substantially.”
The largest Future Group retail formats will introduce Payback in September 2011. Launch brands include fashion chain Pantaloon, Big Bazaar hypermarkets, Food Bazaar supermarkets, Central malls, consumer electronics chain eZone and home furnisher Home Town. With the new multi-partner platform, consumers will experience greatly enhanced possibilities to earn points quickly and to convert them into attractive rewards. Payback offers members better deals on their purchases, easy in-store redemption opportunities at all partners and an online shopping platform representing key Indian e-commerce shops. Basic discounts on purchases from Future Group companies earned through Payback range up to 2 percent. Additionally, customers will get a remarkable amount of promotional points and discount coupons.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations