Future Group plans 10 large formats
Future Group is looking forward to expand
December 18, 2010 | comments ( 3 ) |
Future Group is looking forward to expand its vertical of sport category by opening at least 10 new stores next year.Planet Sports, the sport retail arm of Future Group, has parted its ways with NRI businessman V P Sharma from their erstwhile joint venture Planet Retail that ran the multi-brand sports retail brand in 2007.
Biyani said the plan is to open up to 10 Planet Sports large format stores ranging between 15,000 and 20,000 sq ft in the next one year.The company aims at providing more variety and choice along with interesting consumer experience to the sports lovers. Planet Sports, which is a flagship format of Pantaloon Retail India’s sports division currently has 80 multi-brand lifestyle stores across 30 cities.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2