Future Group plans 10 large formats
Future Group is looking forward to expand
December 18, 2010 | comments ( 3 ) |
Future Group is looking forward to expand its vertical of sport category by opening at least 10 new stores next year.Planet Sports, the sport retail arm of Future Group, has parted its ways with NRI businessman V P Sharma from their erstwhile joint venture Planet Retail that ran the multi-brand sports retail brand in 2007.
Biyani said the plan is to open up to 10 Planet Sports large format stores ranging between 15,000 and 20,000 sq ft in the next one year.The company aims at providing more variety and choice along with interesting consumer experience to the sports lovers. Planet Sports, which is a flagship format of Pantaloon Retail India’s sports division currently has 80 multi-brand lifestyle stores across 30 cities.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores