Future Group's brand factory starts 10th anniversary celebration with mega sale
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 itemsJune 05, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group’s fashion discount chain Brand Factory, a part of Future Lifestyle Fashion, is celebrating 10 years of retail journey in the country. The company has announced flat 50% off on everything for everyone valid from 7th to 11th June across all its outlets.
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 items. Also, on every bill of Rs. 2000 customers will get vouchers of Rs. 2000.
Suresh Sadhwani, CEO, Brand Factory said, "We are extremely delighted to be celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. Brand Factory is based on a unique concept of offering what attracts the most to the consumers, which is nothing but value discounts on their favourite brands. We would like to thank our customers for their continual patronage for 10 years and invite them to join in our celebrations and make the most of the exciting offers."
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG