Future Group's brand factory starts 10th anniversary celebration with mega sale
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 itemsJune 05, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group’s fashion discount chain Brand Factory, a part of Future Lifestyle Fashion, is celebrating 10 years of retail journey in the country. The company has announced flat 50% off on everything for everyone valid from 7th to 11th June across all its outlets.
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 items. Also, on every bill of Rs. 2000 customers will get vouchers of Rs. 2000.
Suresh Sadhwani, CEO, Brand Factory said, "We are extremely delighted to be celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. Brand Factory is based on a unique concept of offering what attracts the most to the consumers, which is nothing but value discounts on their favourite brands. We would like to thank our customers for their continual patronage for 10 years and invite them to join in our celebrations and make the most of the exciting offers."
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House