Future Group to expand its fashion business
Strong focus on Tier-II and smaller markets.April 21, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Future Group is planning to set up exclusive stores for two of its private apparel brands, Bare and Rig, as the part of the strategy to expand retail business. The company also aims to expand its 'I am In', the youth-targeted chain that was launched last year.
Rachna Aggarwal, Chief Executive of Indus League, a division of Future Lifestyle Fashions, in a media interaction, said, "Plans include expand into fashion retailing, including the e-commerce space.”
Aggarwal also pointed out that they would open stores in Pune, Surat, Noida, Nashik and Ahmedabad.
“The focus will be on smaller towns,” added Aggarwal.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India