Future Group to sell its private brands through kiranawalas
Future Group is gearing up to supply its private labels outside the groupís 1,000-odd outlets. The company is yet to finalise its plans to supply its private brands to kiranawalas, but it has started
March 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group is gearing up to supply its private labels outside the group’s 1,000-odd outlets. The company is yet to finalise its plans to supply its private brands to kiranawalas, but it has started marketing its select private brands such as Cleanmate in floor-cleaners, Sach in toothbrush and Tasty Treat in processed foods to hotels and small retail chains, among others.
The group has already advertised that it would give a margin of up to 55 per cent on the maximum retail price (MRP), depending on the category, to prospective clients.
However, the group’s plans to supply its brands to kiranawalas across the country will take a while, as it is strengthening its distribution set-up. The group was earlier planning to supply its brands to kiranas from the second half of 2009.
Future Group has nearly 300 products and 25 categories under its own private brands. Depending on the category, the group currently draws up to 15-40 per cent of its revenues from these.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019