Future Grp ties up with Marvel
Future Group, the Kishore Biyani promoted leading retail format
May 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group, the Kishore Biyani promoted leading retail format has recently entered into a co-branding deal with Marvel, which is part of The Walt Disney Company.
The deal is to create new product categories in the kids segments. The company claims to be the first Indian retailer to enter into the deal with world’s largest comic book and action hero company Marvel Entertainment. The venture is planning to launch kids handwash range to tap the potential in the kids category.
Future Group is already having a co-branding deal with Walt Disney for its Tasty Treat brand comprising cereals and jam.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021